Location : Melbourne
Position : Full Time
This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated individual with a flair for client service to shape the experience of our customers and embody the brand.
This position is made for a driven digital marketer to become an early team member and grow with the opportunities that come with working at a fast growing startup. You will work with a highly experienced, energetic and passionate team revolutionising the home furnishings industry with plenty of opportunities to grow in this unique environment. Your core responsibility is to drive top line revenue growth via digital marketing in Paid and Organic Search as well as other channels. You’ll be working closely with the senior management to hit growth KPIs and become a key member of the core team.
In this role you will be working closely with the marketing team completing day-to-day tasks including:
- Managing and optimising SEM budgets to hit KPIs and core metrics
- Driving forward strategies to grow organic traffic channels
- Working closely with the buying and design team to execute on end to end campaigns
- Dissecting data from web analytics and customer cohort analysis to create actionable insights
- Implement scalable digital marketing processes and strategies to drive long term growth
- Contributing to strategic decision making to drive top line growth across the business.
The successful candidate will fit the following profile:
- Passionate about digital marketing and Ecommerce
- 2-4 years experience in a digital marketing role with direct execution experience in SEM and/or SEO
- Comfortable with analytics platforms including Google Analytics and/or Mixpanel
- Prior management or team leadership experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Data driven and numbers orientated
- Passionate, self motivated individual with strong organisational and time management skills
- Problem solver and positive attitude
- team player
This role is located in the most liveable city of Australia, Melbourne. Our inner city office is near public transport, is 10 minutes from the city centre and comes with all the perks of a start up company: fresh fruit, team lunches and events. We offer competitive salaries, generous benefits, a creative environment and supportive team culture. This role offers a huge opportunity for the right candidate to further their career and experience in a unique fast growing environment with plenty of learning. Our extremely talented, passionate, friendly team is looking to add another extremely talented, passionate, friendly colleague.
Send applications to email@example.com