Ento is a SaaS start-up based in Melbourne, with global ambitions. We’re a team of smart problem solvers – passionate about building products that take the pain out of staff rostering, leave, timesheets and payroll using powerful cloud software.
We’re excited that after a recent Series-A backed funding round led by AirTree Ventures and an already strong customer base of over 1,500 workplaces, we’re now on the hunt for a data-driven Growth Marketing and Sales super-star to act as Co-founder and scale our business here and overseas.
The right candidate is someone comfortable within an ‘all hands on deck’ environment, who loves solving business problems and can thrive in a start-up culture as a business owner.
What you’ll do
You’ll work smart and fast to grow our customer base and team by:
- Taking full ownership and delivery of Ento’s growth strategy and sales plan
- Be an individual contributor, then build and manage a high-performance sales and marketing team
- Segment the market and develop an action and activity plan that builds new customer pipelines
- Use all relevant acquisition channels including; web, mobile, PR, events, email, direct and phone
- Measure everything we do. You’re obsessed with ROI and you know what activity generates the highest yield through a constant test & learn approach
- Work closely with our product and engineering teams to constantly iterate and improve our offering based on customer feedback
- Prioritise initiatives that lead to the greatest returns for Ento
- Shape the Ento brand and understand our customers, competition and products inside and out
- Make the decisions every day that effect how Ento grows.
- 5+ years’ experience in a high-growth startup or enterprise company in a relevant field
- You’ve managed a high-performance sales and/or marketing team
- You’re an expert with multiple analytics and database tools common within a marketing organisation: mobile marketing, AdWords, Facebook Ads etc. are all a strong plus
- Awesome project management skills
What’s on offer
- Ground floor opportunity with the Ento business, with serious equity on the table (post Series-A funding) and a competitive base salary
- Work with a sharp, motivated team and investors in a fun office environment
Send your applications to email@example.com